Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

CANVS V USA in plain English

Let me make it abundantly clear what this blog is about. It is about theft and inappropriate activities (in many cases the referenced behaviors are against the law) of individuals in Industry and Government and my attempts to address my concerns related to these activities.

Although some of the financial aspects of these inappropriate activities are being addressed in the CANVS case currently in the Court Of Federal Claims, this blog is aimed at gaining traction in my efforts to address the larger issues uncovered during my (over a decade's worth) trying to provide advanced capabilities to the men and women in our uniformed services.

I will be documenting a total breakdown of the systems and offices designed to protect small business, defense related technologies, and accountability for inappropriate activities.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment