Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2016

Six Kamikazes

The story of the six kamikazes, or how to successfully navigate through any bureaucracy and get what you need.

At a recent wedding I attended as one of the groomsmen for my dear friends, I noticed some of the bridesmaids looking pretty bummed out. I went over and asked what was up, they said, they won't pour us kamikaze shots. I asked how many they wanted, they said 6, I said I would be right back. I went over to the bartender and asked for 6 kamikazes, he said he was not allowed to pour shots I asked him to simply put them in glass with some ice cubes that way he wouldn't be pouring shots. So here you have a guy following the rules, no shots, 6 gals bummed out cause they can't get their kamikazes, and just a slight variation on the theme and everyone is happy. I can't believe I managed to make it cross the dance floor and hand the gals their drinks before I lost it! The moral of the story is if you want something bad enough figure out how to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment